Wednesday, December 05, 2001

8:41am est: I tried to post here this morning and got some kind of server error... sigh. Try, try again. Let's see how much I can remember of what I wrote... I suppose I should do what I've been doing with my newsletter, and write it in word first, then cut & paste it here, so I won't have to rewrite if that happens. Well, I thought I had 36 subscribers to my newsletter, but today I see only 35. I don't know if I misread yesterday or if someone's already unsubscribed... but I'm pleased that so far I've managed to get up and post a new edition every day. It at least promotes some level of consistency for me, as that is something sorely lacking in my life.

I'm still only getting laundry, dishes, and internet done... not really TRYING to get around to doing more. I know INTELECTUALLY that I need to get some exercise and clean up my house, but I am just not motivated enough. I wish I could bring myself to care more...

I went to the doctor yesterday for a checkup. Nothing wrong with me that I know of, just lazy. Haven't gone to the lab for the bloodwork/urine test as that requires fasting and I'd want to go as soon as they're open which I can't do except when my husband is off work and the car is home. He doesn't get in 'til about ten after eight, ordinarily.

No comments: