Sunday, September 19, 2004

20 things about me...

I don't know how long this list will grow to... but since I've seen these on other people's blogs, I thought I'd give it a go. BTW... these are all things that are NOT on my website somewhere else... So:

1. I'm my mother's only child
2. My father had other children, but I've never met any of them. (Are you one of them?)
3. I love rich, creamy, melt-in-your-mouth dark chocolate more than life itself
4. The size I prefer to be is a 3-5 (American... not sure what that translates to anywhere else) But right now I'm more like a 12
5. My ideal "job" would be writing/producing/directing both films and animated videos to accompany all of my songs.
6. I love to be barefoot...
7. On hot days I prefer not to have BOTH my feet AND my armpits covered. One or the other needs to be bare, LOL
8. I like WB T.V. shows like Gilmore Girls and 7th Heaven.
9. I once shaved my head... completely bald.
10. When I was a child I wanted to be a Veterinarian.
11. I am allergic to cats, which is one reason I changed my mind about #10
12. My mother was an awesome artist.
13. My father wrote television screenplays... I have some of them in my possession. Not sure if they were ever used, but they include plots for the "Twilight Zone".
14. My father was a disabled WWII veteran who had no leges from the knees down.
15. I went to a camp when I was young where we were assigned a horse and taught how to care for it. I got to go there two summers in a row (for a week or two each time)
16. My second toe is longer than the first on both of my feet.
17. I cut my nails short on my left hand to press the strings for chords on the guitar, but I keep the nails on my right hand longer for fingerpicking.
18. I haven't written a song in quite a while. The muse has been avoiding me.
: (
19. I like to have fires in my backyard... we have a "dish" to make them in, and they are similar to campfires.
20. I grew up going to Reds games at Riverfront Stadium in Cincinnati

Okay, that's it. I'll do it again some other time when there's nothing better to write about ...

1 comment:

Sister Sunshine said...

How did you ever guess? But not just ANY chocolate... it has to be QUALITY chocolate... not cheap gritty stuff, or sweet milk chocolate... (although sometimes milk chocolate is okay if it's CREAMY enough, LOL)
; )