Thursday, September 02, 2004

The wages of ignorance

Okay. Call me dense... but until I read another blogger's post (who was doing the same thing) I didn't realize that when your comments get emailed to me that I couldn't just hit "reply" and respond. I guess when I do that my email just gets swallowed up by cyberspace? Have any of you actually received those replies?

Anyway, the reason I'm saying this is that I'm sorry if I haven't answered everyone... I'll have to do so on the blog from now on. Duh!

*sheepish grin*

4 comments:

Sister Sunshine said...

You're welcome. I only comment on the ones that are interesting to me...
: )

bleed-me said...

everybody knows that! *cough* *cough* heh heh...

Sister Sunshine said...

What's that? Something stuck in your throat?
; )

Sister Sunshine said...

I like your blog, too. In fact... it's going on my blogroll. I already sent a link to someone else who enjoyed the heck out of it!
: )