Friday, September 17, 2004

Blogsurfing

One of the highlights of my day is the act of going through the blogs on my blogroll to check for updates, and in some cases, to read back through older posts I haven't yet had the pleasure of enjoying. These (you) people have become dear to me, like members of my ever-extending family.

In addition to those whose blogs already grace my growing blogroll, I also seek out new ones to add, as well as to just leave comments of encouragement for those who might need it. Sometimes I even learn something new! It is true that in the process of doing this I must wade through a lot of rubbish, but I think it's more than worth it... in order to find the true gems.

In light of this, consider today's post a huge toast, to all of you whose existence enriches my own! Cheers!
: )

6 comments:

Sister Sunshine said...

You're quite welcome! I always enjoy reading what you have to say! Thanks for stopping by!
: )

Robert D. said...

Right back at 'ya Sis!
-R

bleed-me said...

you rock!

Sister Sunshine said...

Aw, thanks guys. *BLUSH*

Unknown said...

Hey Lydia - Thanks for your encouragement! You probably wouldn't believe how much it means to me. Cheers to you!

Sister Sunshine said...

Wow! I'll have to write more heartfelt, literary-style posts more often!

Glad to help, whenever and wherever I can...