Thursday, September 30, 2004

Off to a good start today...

Got up early because I have a ridiculous number of things to get done, and I'm just fooling around on the computer for a bit while I reformat another one right next to me (got a nice setup going here, LOL)

Zoe responded to a comment of mine on her blog for the first time that I can recall (unless she responded to one that I never checked back on...)

Lets see. Today I need to get the hot water heater taken care of (dh gets paid today, so it's now or never!)

Then I need to make sure that this new computer desk I got from a freecycler makes it into my daughter's room. I would prefer to do this before she gets home, as she and I differ drastically in opinion over what is a suitable manner in which to arrange her (usually catastrophically messy) bedroom....

I also need to make sure I get laundry and dishes under control, since with 7 people in the house if you let them pile up for even two days you're up to your eyeballs in both.

Well, I'd better get to it all. I'm sure I'll be back here in front ot the screen later when I need to rest a bit from all the physical exertion. Probably won't go to the gym today, considering.
; )

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey hows the job hunting going? And the bad weather, is it over now? I haven't been online since i moved house, but our net connection should be up and running tomorrow so i'll be able to read my fav. blogs again.

Sister Sunshine said...

Haven't had much luck looking for a J.O.B. and hoping the weather is done kicking our butts... nice to hear from you!
: )