Tuesday, September 28, 2004

It never rains but it pours...

Ugh. Our hot water heater is leaking... and since it's attached to a dysfunctional solar panel, it may be more trouble and expense to deal with than it would be if it were a normal hot water heater. Not only that, but it's a huge capacity heater, and it would be a real bummer if we had to replace it with a smaller one due to finances. With 7 people taking showers, doing dishes, laundry, etc. I can't imagine how much of a nuisance it would/will be to have a 40 gallon tank instead of the current 80. (I'd LOVE to have a 120!!!)

In other news, my 18 year old son is currently attempting to buy a car... more about that as it unfolds.

Well, I'd better go get dressed and eat. I have a parent/teacher conference with my son Timmy's teacher at 2, and it's 10 past 1 now.

Ta!

No comments: