Sunday, August 01, 2004

All set for C2

I had Bob take my "before" photos for my second Body-for-LIFE Challenge today. I will probably wait 'til tomorrow to develop them... since Sunday is my best day for getting things done at home, so it's probably best if I don't go out running around. I'll drop them off at Walgreen's on my way home from the gym... and then I have to go to Timmy's former elementary school to officially withdraw him, since he'll be going to the Charter school.

Since I needed to use up the roll of pictures in the disposable camera, I took a series of photos of the interior of my house, to send to "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition". I ran out of film before I shot the exterior, however, so I will do that in one month, when I do my 4-week BFL photos.

I finally STARTED scanning my "slim pics" for inspiration last night... but I still have several photo albums and tons of loose photos to go through. I would also love it if Martin would scan & email the photos I gave him, which were all the best pictures of me. But since he has to PAY for that, it probably won't happen. : (

I also need to develop a flyer today, to put up at school, where Mike (the Executive Director) gave me permission to advertise my tutoring services. They currently do not have a tutor on Fridays and Saturdays... and I know from experience that many of the people who work full time can ONLY come for help on Saturdays. I'm hoping to get at least a LITTLE business out of it... I am SO tired of being broke! (I know, "wah wah wah... call the wambulance")

Well, I have a fairly busy day planned, so I'd better wrap this up and get going. Maybe later I'll log on and post some of the slim pics I've been finding.

No comments: