Tuesday, August 03, 2004

In the eye of the Beholder...nothing is secret.

Netanya is a fellow BFLer with whom I had the pleasure of chatting earlier today. I like her. I hope I get to hear some of her songs one day!

In other news... I'm starting to get really nervous about giving my speech at graduation on Friday. I found out today there will be over 1200 people there! Ack! I hope I can keep my eyes on the paper, LOL

Bob's going out of town without getting my car fixed first thus leaving me stranded. I'm not real happy about that. Sigh. I needs to earn me some income. If anyone is reading this and has some ideas... send 'em my way!

Today I went to do a few things, but nothing noteworthy, so I'll spare any readers the boring details. Suffice it to say... I've had better days. Tomorrow night should be good though, cuz I'm gonna be picking up Rex at the airport! It will be great to have him here for a week. I'm so glad he's able to make it for my graduation!

I met Rex the first year I was online (1999) and we've been best buds ever since. He's like a big brother to me... which is kewl because he never had a sister. Only brothers. Me... I'm an only child, so I CHOOSE my siblings, LOL

I have a friend in India who wants me to sell things online... we'll see if that pans out. I sure would like to earn money without getting a dreaded "9 to 5"! That old J.O.B. (Just Over Broke) thing!

No comments: