Wednesday, August 04, 2004

The President's Challenge - You're it. Get fit!

I've joined the BFL Cadets... a group headed by a girl named Julie, whose story is truly inspirational. If you're interested in participating, contact me, and I'll get you in touch with Julie so that she can give you a group/ID number.

Great workout today! Although I got into a bit of a disagreement with someone over pre-workout nutrition. No big deal... everyone always thinks they know better than anyone else...

Trying to get the kids to get off their rear ends and do some chores. This place looks like a tornado swept through here! Ugh. Well... I'm going to get up and fold ten tons of laundry... and try to get things in order a bit before I go to pick up Rex from the airport tonight. I hope his flight from Kansas City is uneventful!

No comments: