Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Who wants a bunch of annoying kids?

OMG they're giving me headaches today. I can't stand it. The baby has started to be a whiny crybaby all day long, crying about every little thing... for the past week. Pretty much since Sarah & Timmy went back to school.
: (

On a positive note, I went by the karaoke place today to make sure I was clear on everything, since I'll be in a rush tomorrow morning when I go by there.

I should probably get in the shower, but I really just don't feel like it. I'm tired and I'd like to go to bed, but of course, that would be stupid because Bob's alarm will just go off in an hour and wake me back up, and cause me to be all disoriented. I wish to God he'd get put on day shift. I'm tired of this schedule. It sucks for ME. He probably likes it... but I think he likes it less and less as it gets harder and harder for him to get any sleep in the daytime. Too bad that's not enough incentive for him to give up the measly shift differential he gets for working graveyards...

Crap. There she goes whining and crying AGAIN! I give up. I think I'm going to log off and go bang my head against a wall.

1 comment:

Sister Sunshine said...

Methinks I should reiterate this post tonight... ugh